Orders and shipping
In Las Naranjas Online we collect oranges the same day that will be sent to ensure that you receive Valencian oranges with quality and directly from the tree, which is the best way we can offer to ensure they are at their optimal ripest.
All orders of oranges made through our online shop, or by any of the means specified below, received Monday to Thursday before 15 hours, will be prepared the same day and delivered in 24 hours in the Peninsula. For orders made for outside the Peninsula, feel free to contact us.
Because the most important thing is to ensure the delivery of oranges in the best conditions, orders for oranges made from the 15 hours, will be ready the next day and delivered within 24 hours (in the Peninsula) after preparation.
In this way, you can buy oranges with all the security of keeping all their properties, and thus enjoy the Camp de Turia Oranges with all the Mediterranean flavor.
Oranges home delivery
We ship all over the Iberian Peninsula and almost all countries of the European Union.
- Spain: We ship all over the Iberian Peninsula. Unfortunately, at the moment we can’t ship to the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
- Europe: The countries we ship to are: Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom (UK), Czech Republic, Romania and Sweden. Despite its proximity to Spain, we not send to Andorra.
If the shipment is made within the Iberian Peninsula, shipping costs are calculated in the prices of products, so there is no additional expense.
If the order comes from outside the Iberian Peninsula, the shipping charges (including VAT) are the following:
|Zone||Shipping costs per 10kg box||Shipping costs per 15kg box|
|Zone 1: France, Monaco||18,69€/box||21,86€/box|
|Zone 2: Germany||16,03€/box||19,52€/box|
|Zone 3: Austria, Belgium, United Kingdom, Luxembourg||26,83€/box||32,20€/box|
|Zone 4: Italy, Netherlands||22,66€/box||25,14€/box|
|Zone 5: Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland||45,50€/box||52,97€/box|
|Zone 6: Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden||67,34€/box||83,03€/box|
Ways to make orders
We offer you several methods to buy oranges. You can make your order of Valencian oranges in the following ways:
- Through our online shop at any time of day and every day of the week.
- Through our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone, through our number +34 639 678 023
- Through our contact form.
- By Whatsapp, on the phone +34 639 678 023
Once we confirm receipt of payment of your order of Valencian oranges, we proceed to the preparation of the order. You can choose between the following forms of payment:
- Through PayPal.
- Bank transfer or cash deposit.
- Cash on delivery / COD (2,48€ surcharge).
When you receive the package you observe that the box has been damaged due to improper handling during transport, so just be mentioned in the delivery note of the agency and reject the package, and tell us then about the incident. We will send you a new shipment immediately.
For any other type of incident unrelated to the transport agency, and once unsealing the package, you have a period of 48 hours to notify us.
How to report an incident?